According to the different materials formed: metal molds, plastic molds, and its special molds. Hardware mold is divided into: including punching die (such as blanking die, bending mold, drawing die, flanging molds, shrinkage molds, undulating molds, bulging molds, plastic molds, etc., forging die (such as die forging die, upsetting forging die, etc.), extrusion molds, extrusion molds, die-casting molds, forging molds, etc. non-metallic molds are divided into: plastic molds and inorganic non-metallic molds. And according to the mold itself materials, the mold can be divided into: sand mold, metal molds, vacuum molds, paraffin molds and so on. Among them, with the rapid development of polymer plastics, plastic molds and people's lives are closely related. Plastic molds generally can be divided into: injection molding mold, extrusion molding mold, gas-assisted molding molds and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Stamping die Precision industry mom...
- How to improve the quality of metal...
- Manufacture and inspection of moulds
- Mold production process
- Design principle of mould
- Mold Manufacturing
- Mould selection
- Process performance of Die
- The use performance of the mould
- Maintenance of Mould
- Parameter Optimization of Injection...
- Which Kind of Mould Factory is Bett...