1. Small density: Small plastic density, to reduce the weight of mechanical equipment and energy saving is of great significance, especially for vehicles, ships, aircraft, space spacecraft. 2. Higher than strength and stiffness: the absolute strength of plastic is not as high as metal, but the plastic density is small, so the ratio of strength (Shamb), stiffness (E) is quite high. In particular, a variety of high-strength fiber-like, flaky and powder-like metal or non-metallic fillers made of reinforced plastic, its specific strength and stiffness than the metal is higher. 3. Good chemical Stability: Most plastics have good acid, alkali, salt, water and gas performance, under normal conditions, they do not react with these substances. 4. Electrical insulation, insulation, sound performance is good. 5. Wear-resistant and self-lubricating good: plastic friction coefficient small, good wear resistance, good self-lubricating, coupled with high strength, small transmission noise, it can be in the liquid medium, dry or even dry friction conditions to work effectively. It can be made into bearings, gears, cams and pulleys and other machine parts, very suitable for the speed is not high, less load occasions. 6. Strong adhesion. 7. Molding and coloring performance is good.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Stamping die Precision industry mom...
- How to improve the quality of metal...
- Classification of moulds
- Manufacture and inspection of moulds
- Mold production process
- Design principle of mould
- Mold Manufacturing
- Mould selection
- Process performance of Die
- Maintenance of Mould
- Parameter Optimization of Injection...