High Speed CNC Milling Connector Mould Parts
Tolerance:±0.001mm, Roundness:0.001mm, Concentricity:0.002mm,
Hardness:54-60 HRC, Grinding Accuracy:0.002-0.000 mm,
Discharge Accuracy:±0.003mm, Grind Clear Anglemax:=0.02,
Discharge Anglemax=0.05, Grinding Finishra =0.13,
Discharge Finishra:=0.24-0.4, Wire Cutting FinishRa:=0.24-0.4.
High speed CNC milling connector mould parts
Ordinary Processing Technology
CNC lathe processing, Milling machine, Grinding machine, Vacuum heat treatment, Unintentional grinding, Surface Grinding, Internal and external grinding, Precision Grinding.
High-Speed CNC Milling Connector Mould Parts Material
We established a source tracing rule.to ensure the material is reliable,also,we will provide material certificate following the goods if needed.
High-Speed CNC Milling Connector Mould Parts Delivery Time
Lead time: 2~3 weeks for special products and 3~5 weeks for normal.
Mode of transport
International express, Such as DHL, FedEx, TNT and so on….
High-Speed CNC Milling Connector Mould Parts Packing
High-quality package is to avoid damage.
T/T,30% deposit,70% balance before shipment.
High-Speed CNC Milling Connector Mould Parts Quality Assurance
It is our permanent principle to spare no effort to improve the quality,we aim at long-term relationship and focus on quality and cooperation relationship maintenance.We won`t make bad quality goods to kill future market and cooperation.
Why Choose Us:
1. Equipment: High Precision CNC, High-Speed Miller, Driller, EDM, EDW,
Grinding Machine, Engraving Machine, Injection Machine.
2. we are a manufacturer, so we have the competitive price.
3. Diversified rich experienced skilled workers, so we have reliability quality
4, Design: we use the most advanced mold design software Auto CAD, UG...
5. Continuance service and support.
6. Providing plastic mold for various parts according to your requirements.
7. Our products possess the advantages of high precision long life and short cycle
with reasonable price, prompt delivery.
8. Mould design is subject to customers’requirements.
9. Heat treatment of mold can be provided including quencher, nitridation, tempering, etc.